twitter



Written by Funn Lim


I wouldn't blame you if you were to switch on the TV halfway through this episode and though "Eh, Safe Guards on repeat meh?"

Anyway recap first.

Cheung Kiu is in a deep coma. That is a fact. Fung Yee is ready to strike. A fact again. Pang Kiu is stupid. Another fact.

Fung Yee told Pang Kiu Cheung Kiu married her out of pressure. She ran to Lau Fong, dragged her to the altar of Kuan Yin and pushed her roughly and asked her "Is it true, what Big sis said?" and Lau Fong narrated the past...

Ahhhhhh, Lau Fong was actually wife no. 2!!! Cheung Kiu actually married her for love and he was happy with just 2 wives. But younger Pang Hang came and angrily said "Will you or will you not marry my sister? She is in love with and haven't eaten for days!!" and Cheung Kiu said "No I will not!" and Pang Hang said "If that is the case I will not continue to deliver your rice!" and Cheung Kiu actually said "Fine!" but Pang Hang refused to back down and said "You will marry my sister!! She is willing to be the 3rd wife!" but Cheung Kiu said "Never. I already said, I am happy with a wife and a 2nd wife" but Pang Hang was so angry her wanted to strike Cheung Kiu but Lau Fong came out and fought with him and was defeated, lying on the floor and Pang Hang said "Well then, I will kill this wife of yours and you will have only 1 wife then!" but Fung Yee stopped him and Cheung Kiu had no choice but to say "Alright, I will marry her" but he wasn't smiling when he said what he said.

Back to present, Pang Kiu cried "No! Husband wasn't forced! He loved me! He didn't marry me to save you!" and she rememberd how she stood for hours staring at his painting in her room and no matter what Pang Hang said she didn't listen. Pang Hang cried "Sister! He is not willing to marry you! He said he is happy with just 1 wife! I will find you a better man than that Cheung Kiu!" but she wasn't listening. She passed by the street and saw Cheung Kiu as a groom and carrying out Lau Fong, a very happy looking man. Pang Kiu cried back to her home, threw a huge tantrum. Then suddenly the brother appeared and said "Look sister! Cheung Kiu said he will marry you! He even wrote you a love letter!" and she read, not understanding certain words but was very happy.

Pause here.

Actually before that letter scene, there was a scene where Lau Fong was told to narrate the story of the love letter. It seems Pang Hang forced Cheung Kiu to write a love letter, he couldn't do it and Fung Yee said the words and he wrote the letter. After that Pang Hang said "Ok then, she will be very happy. One more thing. My sister will be the 2nd wife!" and Cheung Kiu, fed up with Pang Hang said "Ok, fine! But you will reduce your fee by 15%" and Pang Hang said "Well, in the end it is about the business eh? Making yourself so noble! Fine!"

Pang Kiu was very upset, very very upset. She was walking near the mountains, reciting every word that Cheung Kiu wrote when she saw Bit Ching and his men delivering rice. Without much words, she pushed all the carts into the sea! Bit Ching ran home to Bo Kei and told her what happened. Bo Kei was going to see Pang Kiu when the servants said Chai Gau is quitting the job and told her to persuade him otherwise. Bo Kei went to Chai Gau first, who was lounging on a sack of rice, not caring about anything as the men persuaded him to return to work. Bo Kei told them to go back to work, she will know how to handle this. Bo Kei gently asked "Chai Gau, what is the matter now? I've heard you want to quit. You have already took a few days off, I didn't question you did I? I know you needed rest after what happened with Pang Hang. But you have come back to work for 3 days and frankly you haven't done much except to pour your bitterness. You're great Chai Gau, even the servants are persuaded by your tales of unfairness and they are begging me to promote you to 3rd taukeh (= 3rd boss or 3rd supervisor)" and Chai Gau said "Well I deserve it! I worked hard. If I had known you will deny me my promotion, I wouldn't have done all I did!" and Bo kei said "Chai Gau, I am very busy and I myself is in the middle of a problem here. Let me settle my problems and then I will address yours" and Chai Gau asked hopefully "When 4th Madam? When?" and Bo kei said "When I say I will, I will but for now, please do your job" and so she left him alone.

She then went to Pang Kiu and asked gently "2nd Sister, is everything alright? Bit Ching told me what happened" and Pang Kiu just said "Surrender the keys to the accounts and the company seal now" and rather coldly as well. Bo Kei was surprised and said "I don't know what happened to you" and Pang Kiu said "Nothing happened. Just surrender the keys now!" but Bo Kei ignored her. Bo Kei and Bit Ching went to see Lau Fong hoping to have an explanation and Lau Fong like a robot said "Surrender the keys and company seal now" and Bit Ching said "Mother, you yourself said father said 4th mother will be in charge, how can you say this now? Mother, please don't do this, have a bit of courage, say the truth, I will never forgive you if you don't" but Lau Fong repeated the same thing, teary eyed as she also said "Son, just don't cause trouble! Let them be!" and then all 2 women and Bit Man walked in and said the same thing. Bo Kei knew she was surrounded and Bit Ching questioned Bit Man and Bit Man slapped him hard! Bo Kei said "Ok, give me 5 days. I will surrender the keys and seal after 5 days. I have a big negotiation and when it is done you will have the key" and Bit Man arrogantly said "I will handle that, you're no longer the head. So surrender the keys!" but Bo kei said "Do you even know the nature of this negotiation? It is providing rice for the military and I will be meeting with 2 high ranking officials. Do you even know how to handle them? If you say the wrong words, not only will we lose the business, you will lose your head!" but Bit Man said "We can afford to lose this business! Don't you stall!" but Bo kei walked to Fung Yee and said "You all know because Husband donated 1/3 of his fortune our treasury is almost empty. We need this business" and Pang Kiu said "Don't believe her sister!" but Fung Yee said "Fine, you have 5 days".

Once in her room, Bo Kei quickly took the accounts keys out and gave them to Bit Ching and said urgently "No matter what happens, never let them have these keys and the seal. Give me 3 days and I will be back!" but Bit Ching said "But you said 5 days" and Bo kei said "That was just a lie, an excuse. There is no negotiations. I will be going to --- and retrieve a letter your father personally wrote to a fellow merchant that I am to run the business and he is to deal with me in regards to the dealings" and so Bo Kei left.

Fung Yee knew she was tricked when she saw a letter where the merchant just sent saying he will take care of Bo Kei for Cheung Kiu and about the letter.

Bo kei was about to board the boat when the 2 swindlers ran and said "4th madam, 4th Madam! Master is dying! He can't wait anymore!" and Bo Kei worried, ran all the way back crying "Cheung Kiu, wait for me! Wait for me! Please don't die!" but once she reached Cheung Kiu's room, breathless she saw only Mo there. She knew she was tricked. Bit Ching dropped by and was very surprised to see Bo kei. Bo Kei asked Mo to leave the room and she told Bit Ching "You better be careful with that mother and daughter. They lied to me, I think they're on their side" and Bit Ching said "Ungrateful people! What now 4th mother?" and Bo Kei too was at lost what to do.

Lau Fong was at the church looking for the priest-doctor but he wasn't back yet. Bo kei (and Bit Ching was there as I recalled) walked into the church and Lau Fong was quite ashamed to see Bo Kei. Bo Kei asked why she was there and she explained and Bo Kei angrily said "Do you think husband would want to wake up to see the mess we are in? What you did, was a disservice to your husband. Why do you bother now when all you did was to plunge another knife into his heart when you knew his instruction clearly?" and Lau Fong began to cry as Bit Ching said "Mother, have a bit of courage. Father wouldn't want to see this happening" and Lau Fong timidly asked "What can I do?" and Bo Kei said "Tell the truth when the time comes but meanwhile, tell me everything you hear and pretend you're still on their side" and Lau Fong nodded as Bit Ching approved of his mother's decision.

Meanwhile Fung Yee has invited all the uncles, and respected members of Cheung family to the house and even old Madam Cheung, telling tales of how Bo Kei usurping power and denying poor Bit Man his right to the business and naturally all are very angry and will be coming to Cheung household with the aim of divorcing Bo kei on the reason that Bo Kei is usurping power.

Chai Gau came by to see Bo Kei and said "4th madam, I need your advice. Another merchant has asked me to join him and let me run the business. I wonder if I should?" and Bo Kei said "If that is the case I think you should" and Chai Gau got very angry and cried "You don't even bother to ask me to stay? I regret saving Mo, I regret helping you!" and Bo Kei said "Chai Gau, I can't promote you now and I have my reasons. You can neither run the business or negotiate and if I let you, you will only cause trouble" and Chai Gau cried "BUT if you won't let me try, we will never know! I am capable!" and Bo kei said "It is much too early ..." and Chai Gau cut her off and cried "So you're just using me?! I will never rise up am I? Never if I am still under you! You wretched woman! You lied! I should never have trusted you!" and he turn to leave but Bo kei said gently "Chai Gau, if you ever need a recommendation letter, you can come to me. And with regards to my promise to you and my threat to Pang Hang, I meant it and it will continue even after you leave this place. That is my promise to you" but Chai Gau is beyond listening.

Not long later Chai Gau met with Fung Yee and Bit Man in a restaurant and Chai Gau was very arrogant as Bit Man offered him 4 bars of gold and said this will help him open his own business. Chai Gau was so happy he took the gold and said "I will say whatever you want me to say!" and they both smiled at that.

Bo Kei meanwhile received a letter I think that that merchant she was gonna meet was in town. She sent Bit Ching to retrieve the letter.

The elders have arrived. Pang Kiu went in and ordered Bo kei out and Bo Kei calmly asked as she attended to the comatose Cheung Kiu, "Is mother here yet?" and the answer is no and so Bo kei said "I will come out as soon as she is here" and Pang Kiu stalked outside as Pang Hang and gang felt very insulted. They wanted to drag her out but Fung Yee said "Let's not make a scene. Lau Fong, you go" and so she went and Bo Kei asked Lau Fong to delay the matter as she is waiting for Bit Ching to come back with the letter and Lau Fong was surprised Bit Ching was running her errands. She walked out and explained Bo kei was attending to Cheung Kiu and they could wait a while but everyone grew angry and wanted to drag her out when Madam Cheung arrived and too was angry she had to wait for Bo Kei when Bit Ching arrived and said calmly "I will persuade 4th mother" and Lau Fong wanted to follow.

Once in the room Bit Ching showed Bo Kei the letter and Bo Kei was very happy because that's the proof and she said "I will see how they can now deny this proof!" when suddenly Lau Fong said "Husband's eyes just moved!!" and so they both ran to see Cheung Kiu when Bit Ching turned around and saw Lau Fong burning the letter. Bo Kei was in shocked as Lau Fong explained "I am sorry! But when I left the church that day Pang Hang threatened me! He said next time Bit Ching goes out for delivery the boats may be tempered with and Bit Ching will die in a watery grave!" and Bit Ching didn't know what else to say.

Pause here.

Lau Fong was so irritatingly timid!! Pang Kiu I know is acting out of sheer anger, again another stupid woman. Fung Yee is beginning to make me question did she marry for love or for money?

Bo kei walked out, greeted Madam Cheung who promptly said "Bo Kei, surrender the keys and seal now" and Bo kei was speechless for a while as Madam Cheung said "Your fate with my son is over! He is in a coma and will never wake up. Bo Kei, you can leave! Leave this house! Just surrender the keys and leave!" and everybody urged her as she said loudly "May I know, which law did I break? Which rule did I disobeyed that I am to be divorced?" and Fung Yee accused her of usurping power and Bo kei took out the keys and said "Husband been in coma for 2 weeks, and I have been holding this keys more than that. If Husband didn't want me to run the business, surely he would have taken the keys from me! Moreover, sisters, you all heard that Husband said I will run the business!" and Fung Yee and Pang Kiu both said "We didn't hear at all!" and Bo Kei was about to defend herself when Chai Gau, dressed in his best dress strolled in and said "I heard what Master Cheung said!" and Bo kei was shocked to see Chai Gau and his smirking face as Bit Man kinda hugged Chai Gau and said "This is our company's most loyal employee. He saved Mo's life! Listen to him!" and Chai Gau said "I was in the restaurant when Master Cheung complained there is no one who is capable to succeed him in the busines. That was when 4th madam said gently to let her hold the keys until young master here learn the business and Master gave her the keys! Everyone, this is the classic example of Lau Bei borrowing the land and never returned the land!"

Pause here. Story has it Lau Bei of Romance Of Three Kingdoms asked to borrow a land and after using it never returned in. So it means someone who takes something and never return that something after the use and thus claiming that something to be their own. In a way Chai Gau said it is true, Bo Kei is usurping power.

Bo Kei was speechless, she didn't know what to say as Chai Gau continued "This woman! What can I say about this woman? I saved Mo's life, I got back the rice, I have my everything to this company and I expected to be promoted to be 3rd boss but I was never given the job. Her excuses were I wasn't ready; I wouldn't know how to run the business. I wouldn't know how to negotiate. I threatened to leave and you know what this stupid woman did? She said she will give me a recommendation letter and she will protect me with her life against Pang Hang no matter what! Did you believe this stupid woman?" and Bit Man sensing something was wrong told Chai Gau to shut up and even Pang Hang said "You better shut up!" and Chai Gau shouted "OR WHAT? I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE YOU SCUMBAG PANG HANG!" and he continued "If she is willing to sacrifice her life for me, I Chai Gau hereby pledge my loyalty to her! But she is such a stupid woman! Idiot! You could have become a comfortable 4th madam, why would you butt your head into the business? Surrender the keys and live a comfortable life! But noooooo... you still want to run the business! You are such a stupid woman to take on this responsibility, these keys are like shackles! You willingly want to cuff yourself to this stupid family! How stupid of you!" and Bo Kei knew Chai Gau was on her side and her eyes began to redden as she stared gratefully at Chai Gau, again speechless as Chai Gau walked to Madam Cheung and loudly said "Old woman, how old are you? How many years have you lived? Can't you see which daughter in law is good and which is the bad one?" and even old Madam Cheung was having her doubts as Bit Man said "Don't believe him! He is crazy!" as Chai Gau shouted "They paid me 4 gold bars to say 4th Madam usurp power and never return the power!" and Bit Man said "He has no proof!" and Chai Gau threw the 4 gold bars onto the floor and shouted "HERE IS THE PROOF!" and he then urged everyone "Everyone! How many more years do you have left? Come on, do the right thing! Speak up! Speak up for the justice of it all!" and Bit Ching went to Lau Fong and said "Mother, please do the right thing" and finally Lau Fong timidly said "Everyone, husband did say to 4 of us that 4th sister will run the business" and Bo Kei looked at her tearfully and as if saying thank you to Lau Fong and then Chai Gau shouted "Anyone else? Speak up!!" and the younger swindler said "I have something to say. It was first madam who told us to lie that Master was dying to 4th Madam. I was just cleaning him up minutes before so I knew it was a lie" and her mother said "We were threatened that if we didn't do as we are told, we will be kicked out and sent back to jail!" and Chai Gau cried "Good! Anyone else?" and even Mo walked out and said even when Pang Kiu said no no "Mother told me father did say the business goes to 4th mother" and everyone was shocked and Madam Cheung was very quiet as Fung Yee said "You see, clearly 4th sister and 3rd sister heard what Husband said that 4th sister will run the business but myself and 2nd sister didn't hear such thing. Since there is a conflict, clearly Bit Man as the eldest should run the business. Don't we all agree on that?" and the elders nodded but Madam Cheung said "Well, there were actually 3 who heard Cheung Kiu said the business goes to Bo Kei and that 3th person is me, when Cheung Kiu visited me at the temple before he went into the coma" and Pang Kiu said "But husband never left home during that time!" and Bo Kei looked at Madam Cheung who continued "He did tell me that actually. But anyway I have decided that Bo Kei will continue to run the business, whether Cheung Kiu wakes up or otherwise and my advise to you Fung yee is to let it go. Alright now, we can stop this now!" and Fung Yee was defeated, badly! And Bo Kei could hardly believe what was happening and her eyes now has tears in them.

Next episode... DAMN! NO PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE!!! WHY? WHY???

You may wonder did Cheung Kiu meet with his mother and told her what she said he did? My feeling is no. The old woman was misled by all those accusations but when she heard what Chai Gau, Lau Fong, Mo and the 2 swindlers said she was convinced. Moreover she knew Bo kei since she was a child, she somehow trusted Bo Kei in the mounting evidence that Cheung Kiu did gave her his business. So she lied to settle the issue.

As for Chai Gau, I never doubted his loyalty to Bo Kei. Yes he is unhappy, he is angry, he is even dissatisfied with Bo Kei earlier on and even if he is hungry for success, very desperate for it, he has integrity and he could never betray his integrity for success. Moreover he knew which horse to back and Bit Man isn't it. I believe he did what he did because he respects Bo Kei and he knew Bo Kei was doing what is right. I really disliked Chai Gau in the beginning for his impatience and his tantrum but this scene made me respect him; one can never sacrifice one's integrity simply because for success. It take more than that and Chai Gau was amazing. So is Bit Ching even in the threat of death, he urged his mother to do the right thing. Whilst I dislike the 2 swindlers, I understand they too were forced so they're forgiven!

A fantastic episode. And yes, you can say this is Safe Guards, almost scene per scene, even dialogue except in Safe Guard this happened towards the end. And hey! We have the same woman as the grandma here and the mother there! But am I pissed this was copied from Safe Guards? Well in Safe Guards, Seung Chi was called stupid by again the same actor! In here again in a way Bo Kei was called stupid too. I love how Chai Gau basically talked sense into those who matters and he is right. Surely everyone knows who is good and who is bad? Of course it is strange how everybody readily listens to what Chai Gau has to say but I suppose Chai Gau can be very commanding and charismatic when he wants to be and Bo kei recognises those quality. Love the way how she looked at him tearfully when he began to berate her as she realised he is on her side! That she has a loyal friend. The dynamics of the relationship between Bo Kei and Chai Gau is very peculiar, almost like sister and brother, mother and son as I suspect Bo kei is at least a decade older than Chai Gau. Chai Gau should have been portrayed by a younger actor because he seems rash, impatient, the hallmark of a very young man BUT how can anyone replace the great Wayne Lai? I will be sorry to see that they both became lovers. I can't imagine they could be. It would seem strange.

Performances wise, excellent job by Sheren Tang. I love how silent she was when Chai Gau began to speak, like she was speechless, like wondering am I being betrayed here or something, the questioning eyes that turned to wonderment and gratefulness. That eyes that speaks volumes when not one word was uttered. Excellent job I will say!!

Wayne Lai too. So it is like his Safe Guards character, I will even say it is almost 99% same but this time the delivery is different. You can see Chai Gau is angry with Bo Kei but he also knew Bo Kei is sincere. The way he delivered those lines as he berated her, it was like a good friend scolding another friend, like for their own good. In Safe Guards, it is slightly different, hard to describe, like a brother scolding a brother. Can't explain it. But Wayne is totally fearless and fearsome as Chai Gau. I am still wondering why everyone listens to him though when in reality they wouldn't be.

Ron Ng is ok, one expression and he can rule the world. But his character is such a nice guy, righteous and noble. It is possible to like a character and dislike the actor but because I like Bit Ching so much, I shall say I am warming towards Ron Ng, only if he can act as well as how well his character is written, it would be better.

Kara Wai is good also and she infuriated me with her timidness but it shows how well she handled this character.

Susan Tse was decent. Look I don't think she is consistent enough. She makes me question whether she loves her husband. As she plots against Bo Kei, I wonder if it is for herself or for Bit Man, like is she just a jealous woman. And for a villain, she fails quite miserably. Her performance does not exude enough of craftiness. She can play fake person well, but not fake craftiness if you know what I mean. I just feel there is something inadequate with her whole "I am plotting and manipulating" face.

Kiki Sheung is good too but her problem is her character. I feel Pang Kiu is so underdeveloped, so badly written like her character is just pointless and stupid and bitter and angry. Other than that she has nothing to do at all. Like one bitter big old bully. What else?

I like the young actor who played Mo, his name is...Kelvin Leung. Who is Kelvin Leung?

Pierre Ngo surprisingly had little to do in this episode except to slap, snarl and just stand there is disbelief. Has no one ever bothered to punch Chai Gau as he speaks?

I like the flashback scenes where Stephen Wong handled his scene as young Cheung Kiu under pressure very well. Kidd is right; why can't the same actor play father and son as in Bit Ching? But I suppose not to confuse people?

The actor who portrays the young Pang Hang was good too except a bit overacting with the "I am a dangerous angry man" look. Looks more like unshaven bandit. Just found out his name; Oscar Leung.

As for the young Pang Kiu, I often seen her, often thought she is a talented actress doomed to roles of servants and Office OLs...Josephine Shum. Very good and quite resemble the older actor's temperament. Clearly these people coordinated their performances.

Overall a satisfying episode with some very satisfying acting, for most.

And yes, Safe Guards clone but is anything original anymore? At least this is TVB copying TVB and TVB is best at family conflict and whole lot of people accusing and defending and turning the tables against one another.

But if you must know, Safe Guards is still the better series in my opinion.

Ok, favourite line... very hard to choose and I wanted to choose the one where Chai Gau scolded Madam Cheung but I think this is the one that I feel has an impact in every sense...

"You could have become a comfortable 4th madam, why would you butt your head into the business? Surrender the keys and live a comfortable life! But noooooo... you still want to run the business! You are such a stupid woman to take on this responsibility, these keys are like shackles! You willingly want to cuff yourself to this stupid family! How stupid of you!"

- Chai Gau to Bo Kei, and I quite agree!

4 comments:

  1. I pity Bo Kei and admire her patience. She really a superwoman. I would have felt really really frustrated when I have all these problem of my husband dying and my family is plotting against me and Chai Gau (which I have helped earlier) still give me problem and demand again and again to be promoted. I feel for Bo Kei. She has so many things to deal and still need to placate a tantrum throwing Chai Gau.

    But, I guess her patience paid off as Chai Gau pledge his loyalty to her. I think Chai Gau was very touched by her offer of recommendation letter and her intention to keep her promise of protecting her.

    Does Bo Kei even have flaws? She's like a perfect woman. A superwoman.

    I think the casting people did a very good job in cast Josephine Shum and Oscar Leung as the young Pang Kiu and Pang Hang. They do resemble the old counterpart. Bobby Au Yeung and the actor who act as old Pang Hang looks nothing alike. But, strange, I also feel Oscar resemble Bobby when he played a young Bobby inn Dicey Business. I guess it's also due to the acting of the actor.

    This news my interest you. I don't know how true this is (spoiler for Pang Kiu character). Kiki seems to feel the same way about her character as you.

    http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com/2009/05/kiki-sheung-was-unhappy-and-requested.html

  1. Bo Kei has flaws in that she isn't really concerned what others feel so I feel sometimes she lacks a bit of tact in the sense you know everyone is going against you so using the gentle method is better. However she is also highly efficient so she wants results. Truth is those aren't really flaws if you ask me, just the traits of a power career minded woman.

    Chai Gau was very angry but I think he knows Bit Man is not the right horse to back. Moreover I think when Bo Kei said what she said he was also touched by her sincerity. In a way he deeply respects her, even from day 1 even if he acts as if he doesn't. Bo Kei is very patient with him because if you notice they both kinda suffered the same fate and difficulties. It is like Chai Gau was her and she saw herself in Chai Gau and she knew Chai Gau is smart and can do well and isn;'t that bad a person. I think she takes it upon herself to guide him towards the right path.

    Oscar Leung kinda overact but he did get the characteristics right. And I was thinking why is Bobby Au Yeung in the comment and then I read Dicey Business! I see! It is really whether the actor is capable of capturing the essence of the character, not whether they look alike like twins!

    As for that news you posted, OK major spoiler but I kinda knew. I think it may be true because frankly I have been saying for a few episodes Pang Kiu is really one dimensional, not much for her to do. See, we all think alike!

  1. This is really Safe Guard deja vu.
    A few days ago, I suddenly realise there's an even earlier prototype of Bo Kei.

    Ng Yuk Hing played by Angie Chiu in 'Point of No Return'.

    I guess Li Tim Sing realised that audience were more interested in the business and family fight than the lover-dovey storyline, so, he made Safe Guards later with the central character dealing with this issue instead of dallying with his girlfriend. Safe Guards' romance is very simple and minimalist, but, it's very sweet nonetheless.

    Haha, just a thought. There's no basis and evidence in it.

  1. Point Of No return? That piece of crap? I don't think so. Maybe a little but any resemblance of a strong female character is totally run down by the overdrawn and pathetic love storyline between Chilam and Charmaine. I remember the series died when the father died. I hardly remember Angie Chiu at all. I agree about Safe Guards which made it good. So the actress was terrible but I thought the love story made them two sweet and honourable.

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments for this particular episode. I really appreciate your comments as well as any addition, trivias and of course correction to any mistake in my recap. If you're posting spoilers, please avoid MAJOR SPOILERS whilst minor spoilers please do write SPOILERS before posting. Bookmark this post as there may be replies. Thanks!