twitter



Written by Funn Lim


Welcome to my episodic thoughts on Rosy Business which is a summary plus critical analysis on episode per episode basis. I will be commenting as I watch each episode as it is shown on ASTRO Wah Lai Toi. I welcome all comments, but please refrain from major spoilers. If it is a small spoiler, just write SPOILERS before you post any further. Please post your comments for specific episode in the specific post (as per the episode number). I hope to see this series through and I may miss a few episodes so when you see * next to an episode number, it means there is no episodic thought for that particular episode. There will not be any updates notice posted here or in point2e.com whenever this blog is updated. Just check back every weekday, Monday to Friday after midnight, the thought would be posted by then or the latest by the next afternoon.

As this is summary plus opinion based posts, please take note everything posted in here in the main post is my own personal opinion.

Thank you for joining me in this discussion/recap. Hope to see you here often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments for this particular episode. I really appreciate your comments as well as any addition, trivias and of course correction to any mistake in my recap. If you're posting spoilers, please avoid MAJOR SPOILERS whilst minor spoilers please do write SPOILERS before posting. Bookmark this post as there may be replies. Thanks!